The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't jinx it!

Today has overall been a great day. Caden had his moments, more than less, but I still can say it was pretty good. He is so trying right now with testing the limits and boundries. He knows when he isn't supposed to do something but he loves to do it anyways just to see how mad I will get or what will be the point that is too far. Our fireplace is gas and has these things on the bottom that glow and stuff, but I don't ever turn it on because I live in Florida. Anywyas, Caden isn't allowed to play with the fireplace or around it and he knows this. Never has messed with it, now today he decided to keep running over and touching it and then when I get mad run away, lauging. I know he wants a reaction from me and I shouldn't feed into it, but I also need to keep him safe. Anyways, as my pharm teacher says I digress... Caden had a good, well he had day. And now tonight he went to bed like the old Caden I love. I changed his diaper and layed him down with his three (yes my child is spoiled) lovies and his music, wide awake and he put himself to sleep!! Just like he did his whole little life, no falling asleep in mommy's arms late at night, like the past few weeks. It was a great night that made up forever. But now as I type this I hope that I didn't jinx myself and hear him wake up in the middle of the night. Now if only he will sleep in till 8 like before...

No comments:

Post a Comment