The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Hero


Today was Veteran's Day, and it was an awesome day. We were going to go watch the Blue Angels practice, but with Ida, their schedule was changed. My friend, Danielle, at the same moment we were thinking it would be a boring day texted saying they were going to the Milton Veteran's Day Parade. So record breaking fast, I got all 3 of us ready and out of the door just in time for the parade. All the boys loved it, even though it was the country and over way too fast!! We then all went to storytime at Barnes and Noble, a normal Wednesday activity. For the rest of the day Nick, Caden and I relaxed at the house. It was a very good day and was nice to get out of the house. I am so very proud of Nick and everyone else who has been or is in the service. It is a very hard job and takes a certain type of person to put up with it all, especially someone who can re-enlist and want to stay in longer. I know I get tired of his schedule and a lot of the other stuff that comes with the military, but I am so proud to be a Navy wife and wouldn't have it any either way. I am leaving this post with some recent pictures of this week of Nick in uniform and of the parade. After the busy events of this week I haven't had a chance to talk more about the triumphs (and some successes) of Caden's day to day, hopefully tomorrow I will be better.
Got to love a man in uniform!


Caden loves his daddy and is always doing something silly!


Caine, Caden, Kaleb and Braedyn watching the parade


Have to take pictures of the firetrucks... I am so proud of my hubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment